Monday 29 July 2013

Anyone for Cake?

I arrived at work this morning to find this most amazing cake creation awaiting me; I just had to share the pictures with you.  To say I was overwhelmed is an understatement, not only because it’s so fabulous, but because someone has made such effort on my behalf to celebrate something so meaningful to me; the thought that has gone into its design & making, right down to the bookworm is just awesome.  




 
I am so very grateful to you Geraldine, thank you so much, you are an absolute star!

“How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it” George Elliston
 
Thank you.
 
Cathy x

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing!! You deserve it though for being such an inspiration to all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. g8 i love your informative creation, It seems to be interesting. You should keep uploading more post for all of us.

    www.dissertationclinic.com

    ReplyDelete